SteerMouse is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well.
SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple’s software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, “snap to” cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more.
SteerMouse lets you control the cursor’s Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed. (Apple’s software only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed.) By adjusting both co
Read more: http://plentycom.jp/en/steermouse/
- Added Power, Eject to the System Control and Eject to the Music Control.
- Added F15 to F20 to the popup menu in the Keyboard Shortcut.
- The administrator password is no longer necessary to use certain mice.
- Problem solved where modifier keys of keyboard shortcuts assigned to the tilt wheel would get stuck.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard(10.6) to macOS Sierra (10.12).
- USB or Bluetooth mouse.
(Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are not supported.)
Download SteerMouse 5.0.3 for macOS Sierra