Camtasia’s video editor makes it easy to create amazing videos without being an expert.
Developer: TechSmith Corporation
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
A powerful video editor that helps you create professional-looking screencasts by recording your on-screen activity and webcam stream. Camtasia is a flexible and handy screen recorder and video editor that provides the required tools and features to record and share high quality screencasts with ease.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
- Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, s
What’s new in Camtasia 3.1.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.