Snagit makes it easier and more intuitive to capture your screen or record video. Capture your entire desktop, region, window, or scrolling screen.
Developer: TechSmith Corporation
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Added Polygon to Shape Tool:
- Allows you to create your own multi-sided shapes quickly with our polygon option.
Pasting Text onto the Canvas:
- Creates a new text box on the canvas when copying and pasting text from another location.
- ADDITIONAL CHANGES
- Added ability for autofill to work with spreadsheet grids.
- Manual selections now show the size of the selection area.
- Improved speed of autofill on large images.
- Use the new T-style arrow head to show measurements in the Arrow tool.
- Can now choose “Don’t show this again” option in the missing captures alert.
- Adding or removing outline color in tool properties will now add or remove line width in properties.
- Reduced Capture Helper CPU usage when idle.
- Escape key allows users to exit the editor when in full-screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where arrow keys could not be used to move Smart Move objects.
- Added option to suppress notification of “missing fonts in themes” that was showing on every launch of Snagit.
- Customize toolbar menu is no longer misaligned on 4k displays.
- [macOS 10.13.x – High Sierra] Added View-only support for HEIF images.